2020 Margaret McClure Scholarship Applications Open
Margaret McClure Scholarship Program for NYONEL Members
Deadline for submission: October 31, 2019
Each year, NYONEL awards scholarships according to the criteria below. Awards for 2020 will be announced in January and awarded on April 19, 2020 at the annual conference in Tarrytown. NYONEL members who meet criteria may apply by mailing the completed application 2020 Application to the address below.
The Foundation of New York State Nurses administers the scholarship awards.
Scholarship Applicant Criteria:
- Full membership in NYONEL for minimum of the past two consecutive (2) years.
- Enrollment in an accredited educational program leading to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, a Masters or Doctoral degree or Post-Masters certification with a concentration in Nursing Leadership or Nursing Education.
- $10,000 is allocated to fund this year’s scholarship awards. Number of awards to be determined.
- Scholarships will be awarded at the annual conference in April 2020 for use during the 2020 calendar year.
- Priority will be given to first time applicants.
- Regional rotation of awards will be a consideration.
Mail completed application to:
NYONEL Scholarship Program
Foundation of New York State Nurses, Inc.
2113 Western Avenue
Guilderland, New York 12084