2019 NYONEL Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts
Call for Presentation Abstracts
2019 Annual Leadership Conference:
Shaping the Future of Nursing—Advancing Health in New York State
March 17-19, 2019
Westchester Marriot Hotel, Tarrytown, NY
NYONEL Annual Leadership Conference 2019: Shaping the Future of Nursing—Advancing Health in New York State is an opportunity to celebrate 26 successful years of innovative nursing practice and network with nursing leaders who are committed to improving the healthcare environment in New York State. We have a wealth of knowledge within the NYONEL membership and our annual conference provides the venue and opportunity for members to come together and share their expertise with conference attendees in concurrent sessions and poster presentations.
Our mission is: To engage, educate and empower New York nurse leaders and emerging leaders. Together with our mission, our vision – Empowered nursing leaders influencing the future of healthcare in New York and beyond – guides our work.
The NYONEL Program and Best Practices Committees are combining efforts again this year. Each abstract submission will be considered for podium, poster and/or Best Practice regional award presentation. We are seeking abstracts that link to the Campaign for Action priorities:
Abstract Submission Form (attached) includes:
- Presentation Title;
- Synopsis not to exceed 300 words;
- Relationship to Campaign for Action priority(ies)
- 2-3 learning objectives;
- Three current (within 5 years) literature references; and
- Submitter/speaker /inter-professional team (strongly encouraged) name(s) and credentials; organization and region affiliation, and e-mail contact information.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Abstract submission form should be sent to: Ann Harrington: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for abstract submission is November 2, 2018.
- Submitters will be notified by December 7 whether abstracts are accepted or declined.
- Early January 2019 Conference and Hotel Registration Opens. More information re: hotel registration and logistics to follow.
- Annual NYONEL Leadership Conference March 17-19, 2019. All concurrent breakout sessions will be held on Monday March 18, 2019. Best Practices Panel presentations will be held Tuesday, March 19, 2019. Posters will be on display for the duration of the conference.
Program Committee Contact Information:
- Laura Mansfield, Program Committee Co-Chair email@example.com
- Rebecca Mack, Program Committee Co-Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Brennan-Seibel email@example.com
- Cathy DeChance CDechance@excelsior.edu
- Diane Lobdell firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda McCormack-Miller email@example.com
- Vicki Record firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janine Duran Janine.email@example.com
- Paula Graham firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Form: 2019 Speaker Abstract_final